State Street Vice President Regulatory Capital Manager in New York, New York
- Lead Regulatory Capital Reporting team. Oversee monthly processing workflows, adjustments and reconciliations for Basel III capital calculations and related internal reporting.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on Basel III regulation, calculations and analysis.
- Responsible for quarterly production of FFIEC 101, FFIEC 102, and capital sections of the FR Y-14Q and FR Y-9C regulatory filings.
- Interpret capital results and prepare executive summary and presentation packages for senior management and Investor Relations.
- Review regulatory capital disclosures for SEC reporting disclosures (10-K, 10-Q & Pillar 3).
- Stay abreast of regulatory and reporting updates, review and interpret guidance and apply changes as needed.
- Maintain department policy and procedure documents, controls and self-assessments.
- Develop and update complex financial models to review automated logic and generate flux analyses.
- Participate in UAT testing of Moody’s Risk Authority logic updates.
- Participate in new product on-boarding as regulatory capital point of contact.
Responsible for developing team members.
Experienced, fully competent in own area.
- Shares own expertise with others; strong leadership skills.
- Completes own role independently or with minimal supervision/guidance.
- Has developed specialist knowledge/expertise in one or more than one area.
- Applies knowledge/skills to a range of standard and moderately complex activities.
- Interprets client needs, assessing the full requirements; identifies solutions to non-standard tasks/queries.
- Interprets internal and/or external business issues and best practice in own discipline; applies to team’s deliverables.
- Identifies key issues and patterns in moderately complex situations; takes a broad perspective to problems and spots new, less obvious solutions.
- Adapts information/style to the audience, explains difficult issues clearly, establishes consensus, and attains agreement.
- Promotes teamwork and values inputs from all levels within team.
- CPA, MBA preferred.
12+ years relevant experience.
Posted 4 Days Ago
- Full time