Adobe Systems Incorporated Team Lead, Engineering Response Team in New York, New York
The Engineering Response Team engages with Adobe's flagship customers to ensure that they are successful with Adobe Experience Manager and related technology. The team is also responsible for identifying trends across the customer base that contribute to customer success as well as those that put customer success at risk. We use that information to create content and tools to reinforce the positive and mitigate the negative.
The Team Lead is responsible for defining the overall strategy for the team, defining executable process and procedures, and facilitating the implementation. The Team Lead is expected to engage with a variety of internal and external groups on a continual basis and conduct reporting at various levels of leadership. In addition, the Team Lead is expected to work together with the Escalation Engineers and Solution Architects on the team to analyze customer incidents, create best practice guides, and conduct internal and publicly-facing knowledge transfer sessions.
What You'll Do
- Define and refine strategy for Engineering Response Team.
- Evangelize the role of the Engineering Response Team within the broader Adobe Experience Manager organization.
- Influence company-wide tools and processes for ensuring customer success.
- Perform technical analysis of customer health.
- Define prioritized plans for improving customer health.
- Analyze customer incidents to identify needed content and tooling.
- Conduct internal and publicly-facing knowledge transfer sessions.
- Generate and curate various executive-level reports.
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree or foreign degree equivalent in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Strong ability to network and build relationships across organizational boundaries.
- Ability to travel, including internationally, 10%-20% of the time.
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written).
- Experience in troubleshooting Java-based applications.
- Experience with customer-centric engineering.
- Experience with complex enterprise platform integration scenarios.
- Self-motivated and disciplined.
Besides the above, the ideal candidate would also have:
- Development and architectural experience with Adobe Experience Manager or another Web Content Management/Digital Asset Management solution.
- Experience with public cloud providers (e.g. Amazon Web Services, Azure).
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on . You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the and explore the meaningful we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.