HNTB Corporation Sr Project Manager -Associate VP Architecture in New York, New York
|Sr Project Manager -Associate VP Architecture|
|HNTB Job Title||Sr Project Manager - Architecture|
|Position Type||Regular Full-Time|
Responsible for the coordination of all project efforts, administrative and technical, to assure the most efficient and cost-effective execution of assigned projects. Serves as primary liaison contact with clients to bring projects to completion on schedule, within budget and with maximum client satisfaction. Handles the most complex projects of the largest magnitude.
- Has full responsibility for managing all aspects of project(s). Prepares strategic plans for project success. Serves as primary liaison contact with the clients to bring projects to completion on schedule, within budget and with client satisfaction.
- Responsible for the coordination of all project efforts, administrative and technical, to assure the most efficient and cost-effective execution of assigned projects.
- Actively manages client’s budget, schedule and program as well as HNTB’s budget and schedule. Responsible for project communications and documentation. Oversees office administrative tasks and project team assignments.
- Provides oversight and monitoring of work to less experienced project managers. Coordinates work efforts and reviews work performed. Schedules and manages for integration of quality management during all phases of a project.
- Estimates fees, determines scope of work, and prepares proposals and contracts on the most complex projects of the largest magnitude.
- Responsible for performance evaluations, work allocation, training and mentoring of staff.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
12 years related experience
- History of successful leadership on complex projects.
- Previous experience leading projects and teams on complex projects.
The HNTB Companies are an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, or other status protected by law. In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, we will hire only U.S. citizens and aliens lawfully authorized to work in the United States (if the position is or will be one which is subject to U.S. law). We will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individual with a disability where appropriate.