Adobe Systems Incorporated Sales Engineer in New York, New York
The Adobe Livefyre Sales Engineer you will be responsible for positioning the value that the Adobe Livefyre products can deliver to customers and prospects by leveraging real-world demonstrations and presentations which clearly articulate the context of these solutions in the customer's perspective. As part of this process, they are responsible for satisfying the business and technical requirements and describing contingencies the customer needs to consider.
The Sales Engineer will need the following skills to be successful:
- In-depth knowledge of online marketing and analysis, social UGC, online communities and engagement principles.
- Exceptional presentation skills and client-facing experience.
- Ability to develop creative solutions to problems.
- Ability to perform effective requirements gathering and scoping.
- Ability to effectively demonstrate online software solutions.
- Ability to directly supports sales executives in-person and remotely.
- At least five years previous success in a technical pre-sales or consulting environment.
- At least four years of experience in the Social/UGC/Community space.
- Experience with Adobe Digital Marketing Suite and/or Livefyre a plus.
- Prior experience in solutions consulting or sales engineering.
- Must be self-managed, responsive, and dedicated to customer success.
- Strong verbal and writing skills.
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Work requires a willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- Ability to travel.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on . You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the and explore the meaningful we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.