New York Life Insurance Co Recruiter in New York, New York
New York Life Insurance Company (New York Life or the company) is the largest mutual life insurance company in the United States*. Founded in 1845, New York Life is headquartered in New York City, maintains offices in all fifty states, and owns Seguros Monterrey New York Life in Mexico.
New York Life is one of the most financially strong and highly capitalized insurers in the business. The company reported 2016 operating earnings of $1.954 billion. Total assets under management at year end 2016, with affiliates, totaled $538 billion. As of year-end 2016, New York Lifes surplus was $23.336 billion**. New York Life holds the highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer from all four of the major ratings agencies: A.M. Best, A++; Fitch AAA; Moodys Aaa; Standard & Poors AA+. (Source: Individual Third Party Ratings Report as of 8/17/16).
Financial strength, integrity and humanitythe values upon which New York Life was foundedhave guided the companys decisions and actions for over 170 years.
The TALENT ACQUISITION ASSOCIATEis responsible providing full cycle recruiting support to the Human Resource Business Partners and Hiring Managers by handling all aspects of recruiting administration, scheduling, candidate data management and communication. Also serves as liaison with other departments and manages special projects for clients relating to recruiting activities, sourcing projects, and career fair events. This person works closely with other individuals on the Talent Acquisitions team to support high volume recruitment efforts for the Service and Administration Operations business channels.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Prepare interviewlogistics & materials for the recruitment process
* Manage high volume staffing demands (average 15 35 requisitions along with reoccurring class hires across multiple regions)
* Manage data compliance of confidential records within Applicant Tracking System (Success Factors)
* Achieve departmental objectives by administering high volume sourcing strategies to identify candidates through various channels (Internet research, social networking, online database search tools, referrals, etc.)
* Follow up weekly with candidates, and Talent Acquisition team to maintain relationships to build knowledge of needs and opportunities
* Assist with weekly New Hire Orientation
* Attend career fair events
* A minimum of 3 years of high volume recruitment experience required
* A minimum of 3 years of experience using applicant tracking systems (Success Factors highly preferred)
* Bachelors degree; Human Resources, Business Management, or related field required
* Must effectively demonstrate advanced systems/computer/technology skills
* Must be able to travel up to 30%
* Must have a strong attention to detail and superior organization skills
* Ability to develop and implement advanced sourcing strategies (highly preferred)
* Experience assisting with Onboarding and New Employee Orientation a plus
* Strong computer skills in Microsoft office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Skype Live Meeting)
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT:
The Talent Acquisition Associate will be exposed to on the job training within a fast-paced environment. This person will undergo job shadowing exercises to learn about the insurance industry, product and policy provisions and transaction processing. Coaching and feedback is provided to help you gain the necessary skills to be successful.
If you have difficulty using or interacting with any portions of this Web site due to incompatibility with an Assistive Technology, if you need the information in an alternative format, or if you have suggestions on how we can make this site more accessible, please contact us at: (212) 576-5811.
*Based on revenue as reported by Fortune 500, ranked w...