Morgan Lewis & Bockius LLP Production Artist in New York, New York
| Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP, one of the world's leading global law firms with almost 4000 lawyers and staff in 30 offices, is currently seeking a Production Artist for the firm's Creative team. Reporting to the Director of Creative & Brand Management, the Production Artist provides graphic support services utilizing the layouts, techniques, colors and styles established by the design team to produce marketing materials in both print and digital formats. Candidates must be creative, self-motivated and detail-oriented, committed to excellence in the workplace, and have outstanding organizational skills.Responsibilities:* Creates and produces print and digital materials using design templates to maintain the firm's style and guidelines.|
* Liaises with business development and marketing colleagues to discuss project requests and best solutions.
* Maintains project lists on the graphics database.
* Monitors multiple assigned projects through initial layout, changes, approvals and production to meet deadlines in a timely manner.
* Handles administrative and other duties as assigned.Experience and Qualifications:* Must possess a bachelor's degree in graphic arts, fine arts or a related field and have a minimum of one year of relevant experience. Equivalent combinations of education and experience will be considered.
* Demonstrated ability to prioritize and balance competing demands and meet deadlines in a fast-paced professional environment.
* Strong organizational, team building, and communication skills are essential.
* Ability to use graphic design software on Mac and PC platforms.
* Must have experience with motion graphics and After Effects.
* Proficiency using Adobe Creative Cloud 2017 software: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver.
* Ability to format documents in MS Office programs including Word and PowerPoint.
* HTML coding is required.
* Proficiency with Fireworks software is a plus.This role will be resident in our New York office. All resume submissions must include a cover letter containing work samples, including documents and portfolio links. Qualified candidates must apply online by visiting our website at www.morganlewis.com and selecting "Careers".Pursuant to applicable state and municipal Fair Chance Laws and Ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Morgan Lewis is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.