Barclay Water Management, Inc. Mechanical Operations Manager in New York, New York
BARCLAY WATER MANAGEMENT, INC. was founded in 1932 and is the oldest and largest employee-owned water treatment organization in North America. We provide detailed specifications, drawings, and supporting documentation for treatment programs designed to protect a building’s critical infrastructure and maintain the waterside integrity of cooling towers and evaporative condensers, steam and hot water boilers, and closed loop hot and chilled water systems. We also supply make-up water pretreatment equipment, systems for point-of-use delivery of water treating chemicals, and sophisticated but user friendly water treatment feed and control equipment.
• Develop and maintain relationships with major Mechanical Contractors and HVAC Design Engineering firms throughout the state of New York
• Review the HVAC Water Treatment section of new construction plans and specifications to determine if we should pursue a bid on the project
• Gather and submit all necessary project bidding documents to the Mechanical Director
• Determine the successful Mechanical Contractor for each job bid and negotiate purchase commitment for the HVAC water treatment portion of the job
• Manage start-up and warranty period field service work in conjunction with Barclay’s Sales representatives, field engineering staff, and in-house technical support staff
• Meet or exceed assigned sales goals as established by the Mechanical Director
• Periodic travel within New York & New Jersey
• Represent Barclay Water Management, Inc. at trade shows and seminars
• B.S. or M.S. in Engineering
• 3-5 years’ experience in the new construction bid-spec industry preferred
• HVAC bidding/sales experience preferred but not necessary
• Current good standing relationships with mechanical contractors in the area are a plus
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Valid driver’s license with a good driving record
• Must be authorized to work in the United States
Barclay Water Management, Inc. offers an attractive base salary plus incentive commissions, company car and expenses, and an excellent benefits package which includes an ESOP (employee stock ownership plan).
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send a cover letter and resume to our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or by Fax (617) 744-3450.
An Employee-Owned Company