RBC Investment Banking Analyst - Leveraged Capital Markets in New York, New York
What is the opportunity?
We are actively seeking an Analyst to support the Leveraged Capital Markets team at RBC.
What will you do?
- Provide support for the syndication of Leveraged Loan and High Yield debt transactions
- Assist in offering documentation drafting and due diligence, preparation of roadshow schedules and presentations, and investor targeting
- Liaise with the RBC sales and trading desk throughout the syndication process on live deals
- Responsible for maintaining the order book on live transactions
- Partner with colleagues in investment banking industry/ product groups to refine the solutions considered and presented to clients
- Work with internal constituents, lawyers, and representatives from other investment banks in the context of deal execution
- Provide senior originators comprehensive analysis on clients, industry trends and market events
- Proactively identify operational risks / control deficiencies in the business
- Review and comply with Firm Policies applicable to your business activities
- Escalate operational risk loss events, control deficiencies and risks that you identify to your line manager and the relevant risk and control functions on a timely basis
What do you need to succeed?
- BA or equivalent, with concentration in Finance or Accounting is a plus
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Strong interest in capital markets and/or leveraged finance
- Understanding of capital markets, finance, accounting, and credit analysis
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Ability to work on a lean deal team in a very fast-paced environment
- Strong desire to learn and succeed
What's in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Opportunity to do challenging work
- Leaders that support your development
- Work in a dynamic and collaborative team
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada's largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit .
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign upand get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at .
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
Address:200 Vesey Street
Career Level:Experienced Hire/Professional
Required Travel (%):0-25
Posting Notes: [[mfield1]]
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status or any other legally-protected factors.