The College Board Digital Asset Management Intern in New York, New York
The College Board's Internship Program is an exciting chance to develop new skills while contributing to an organization that is committed to the transformation of education in America through college readiness for all students.
The Internship Program presents a unique opportunity to highly talented students who wish to develop strengths in core skills, and to obtain real-world work experience. The College Board is committed to our Internship Program and ensures that each student receives mentoring, experiences a variety of assignments that allow for collaboration with diverse groups across the organization, and focuses on defined deliverables.
* Engage in the College Board's work to increase access and opportunity for all students
* Duration: (8-10 week program)
* Location(s): New York City headquarters
Start-date: May 30, 2018
Paid / Fulltime internship
DEPART MENTAL OVERVIEW
The Brand Experience department designs and publishes College Board promotional and informational materials, such as websites, flyers, booklets, brochures and test books.
The Digital Asset Management Intern will work closely with the Senior Digital Asset Manager and the Design Team to package and categorize design projects for easy search and retrieval in the digital asset management platform.
Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud products is preferred, particularly InDesign and Illustrator. Additional opportunities/responsibilities may include photo color correction, retouching and publishing internal microsites.
* You must be a current Junior or rising Senior enrolled in a full-time Bachelor's degree program
* Proficient with Microsoft Office productivity tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and Tableau is preferred
* Desire to learn, explore and be challenged
* Interest in working for a mission-oriented, not-for-profit organization dedicated to improving education
* Committed to working the entire agreed upon internship period
* Preferred experience working with photography and graphic design programs
* Familiarity with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Lightroom, Microsoft Excel, Access
If you are interested in an Internship at the College Board and you meet our qualifications, please apply by visiting our Careers page at www.collegeboard.org/careers .