Publicis Media Associate Director, Social in New York, New York
Performics is looking for an Associate Director of Social Media to join the Spark Foundry Performance Media team.
The Associate Director position requires the ability to apply Social knowledge and expertise to actionable insights and recommendations. The Associate Director will partner with the Social Manager in driving strategic Social expertise within the team, helping to develop innovative Social strategies to meet and exceed client business objectives, and leading tactical execution and optimization of Social programs. They will be responsible for optimizing, implementing and analyzing paid Social marketing activities.
Our award-winning paid social team works across a diverse range of sectors on some of the largest and most dynamic clients within the agency. We are looking for an enthusiastic leader and paid social expert who is keen to submerge themselves into a number of projects.
• Help develop and implement paid social campaigns (including budget management) for assigned clients, including branded and direct response campaigns
• Leverage Social best-practices across all Social tactics
• Ensure all paid social campaign billings are up to date and all finance queries are followed up in a timely manner
• Analyze paid social campaign performance against client KPI's and report on trends and insights to key stakeholders
• Develop skills by participating in ongoing training, workshops, etc.
• Support in any new business pitches and related work as required
• Bachelor's degree
• 5+ years of full-cycle paid social experience
• Experience in applying search marketing to brand-building & direct response initiatives
• Knowledge of syndicated research tools
• Familiarity with third-party ad serving technologies
• Technically strong quantitative skills, including analytical abilities and math proficiency
• Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving abilities
• Solid verbal and written communication skills
• Polished presentations skills are a must
• Ability to work successfully with teams on multiple projects under tight deadlines
• Desire to work in an industry which is constantly evolving and presenting new and unique challenges
• Ability to sell ideas clearly and deliver value
• Self-driven to meet and exceed revenue and goals for our clients
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.