BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. Pediatric Registered Nurse (RN) in Manhattan, New York
|Job Requirements:||A minimum of one year of nursing experience as an RN (must have prior pediatric and/or infant experience) Trach and vent experience is preferred, but we provide excellent training if needed.A valid New York nursing license in good standingCurrent CPR certification|
|Job Description:||Are you a Registered Nurse (RN) interested in making a difference in the life of a child? Are you looking to join an organization that shares your values and commitment to excellence? Then look no further and join us at BAYADA Pediatrics. BAYADA recognizes and rewards those who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. We have an immediate need for a part-time Registered Nurse (RN) to work with our pediatric clients in Manhattan. Shifts are available 5 days per week from 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm. Registered Nurses (RNs) at BAYADA enjoy:|
* Competitive wages
* Weekly pay
* Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
* Short commute times - we match you to cases near your home
* A positive and stable work environment and the tools you need to do your job. We invest in our nursing team!
* Paid training opportunities and scholarship programs
* Paid time off
* 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
* Health benefits (full-time and part-time) Responsibilities for Registered Nurse (RN):
* Training and education family members
* Medication administration of prescribed treatments and therapies
* Communication with other members of the patients' multidisciplinary team
* Supply management
* Emergency managementBAYADA recognizes and rewards our RNs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.