The New York Foundling DSP (Evening Shift) in Staten Island, New York
Full Time 40 hours Friday - Monday 2pm-12am
- Implement program plans for individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Supervise individuals in a residential setting as well as during community activities.
- Observe and monitor individuals' progress toward developmental goals and complete daily progress notes.
- Administer medication.
- Assist with daily living skills, like food preparation and some housekeeping.
- Transport individuals to and from medical appointments, family visits and community activities using agency vehicle.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Must have a clean and valid NY, NJ or PA driver’s license with 4 points or less.
- Prior experience working with adults with developmental disabilities is preferred.
- AMAP, SCIP, First Aid, and CPR certifications preferred.
Requisition Number: 17-0554
Post Date: 7/17/2017
Title: DSP (Evening Shift)
City: Staten Island