Rauxa Junior QA Engineer in San Francisco, California
Rauxa is looking for a talented Junior QA Engineer to join our multidisciplinary QA team. The chosen candidate will learn to review project requirements, execute tests across numerous platforms and browsers, document testing progress, write clear bugs, and learn to create test cases. This job requires the applicant to be onsite in our San Francisco office.
· Problem solver who is driven to figure out how/why things work, and how to "break" them
· Strong listening, communicating, and writing skills with an analytical and methodical approach to testing
· Resourceful and quickly adapts to competing priorities to meet deadlines
· Fully Windows and Mac OS literate. Knowledgeable in one or more mobile OS's such as iOS, Android...
· Strong understanding of how browsers work (understanding of and familiar with dev tools and plugins)
· Exceptional work ethic
Additional Desired Skills:
· HTML Debugging, View Source, Firebug Analysis
· HTTP and AJAX Web Sever<>Client Understanding
· Experience testing web application software
· Experience using bug tracking software / writing bugs
External Company URL: https://www.rauxa.com/