Carters/OshKosh Wholesale Planners, Skip Hop in New York, New York
Wholesale Planners, Skip Hop
New York, NY
- Date Updated:September 08, 2017Job Level:Mid Career (2+ years)
- Job Type:Full-Time/RegularYears of Experience:Any
- Travel:Not SpecifiedLevel of Education:BA/BS
- Position ID:85329-247034
Carter's, Inc. is the largest branded marketer in the United States and Canada of apparel and related products exclusively for babies and young children. The Company owns the Carter's and OshKosh B'gosh brands, two of the most recognized brands in the marketplace. These brands are sold in leading department stores, national chains, and specialty retailers domestically and internationally. They are also sold through nearly 1,000 Company-operated stores in the United States and Canada and on-line at www.carters.com , www.oshkosh.com , and www.cartersoshkosh.ca . The Company's Just One You, Precious Firsts, and Genuine Kids brands are available at Target, its Child of Mine brand is available at Walmart, and its Simple Joys brand is available on Amazon.com. The Company also owns Skip Hop, a global lifestyle brand for families with young children. Carter's is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. If you dream of working with innovative colleagues who support and inspire you, Count on Carter's .
Skip Hop is a global lifestyle brand devoted to designinginnovative products for parents, babies, and toddlers. With a corephilosophy that begins and ends with 'Must-Haves Made Better,' Skip Hoppassionately re-thinks, re-energizes and re-engineers key essentials tosimplify product decisions for parents. When products perform well – atevery stage, in every moment – parents and kids can embrace their journey withmore joy. Founded in 2003 in New York City, the brand makes award-winningproducts across a wide range of categories including diaper bags, on-the-goaccessories, bathtime, mealtime, playtime, nursery & gear, andtoddler. With distinctive design elements and superior function, Skip Hopproducts complement the modern home while pleasing parents and kids alike.
- Develop, execute, and communicate strategic merchandise and financial plans that support the merchandising, marketing, and financial objectives for assigned accounts
- Analyze historical data and current trends to identify risks and opportunities by category. Communicate risk and incremental opportunities
- Develop rolling 15 month sales forecasts by item to be reviewed by sales planning team monthly
- Manage account planning process to achieve or exceed revenue and profitability goals with professionalism and integrity
- Analyze sell- in and sell thru data to provide insight on sales opportunities and risks
- Collaborate with Skip Hop inventory planner to manage customer order flows with inventory availability
- Collaborate with Skip Hop planning team to translate future promotional activity, new product sets, and instore programs
- Monthly meetings with retail planners to discuss in stocks, future on order needs and review account generated forecasts to ensure that sales and inventory are being maximized
- Monitor account profitability with account manager to reduce retailer margin and maximize account profitability.
- Compete various support requests from senior leadership and sales leaders which often have short deliverable time-frames
Experience and Skills
- Computer literate including advanced spreadsheet skills - create new formats for data collection and reporting
- Strong analytical are required, specifically with in MS excel to include complex formulas. V-look ups, pivot tables and graphing
- High level of oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of retail fashion industry and/or childrens business
- Ability to build solid, productive cross functional relationships/partnerships that positively impact the business
- Exhibits the ability to skillfully overcome obstacles
- BS or BA degree and 3+ years experience in retail/wholesale planning or equivalent business analysis
Carters is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Visit http://carters.submit4jobs.com/ today