Imperial Parking (U.S.), LLC. Valet Attendant in New York, New York
Imperial Parking (U.S.), LLC. “Impark,” with over 4,200 employees and management contracts over North America, is one of North America’s largest parking operators. Our goal is to continue to develop and expand both out Company along with the lives our customers and employees.
Here at Impark, our success is defined by our corporate culture and the associated values inside our corporate culture. These unique values are exemplified in our day to day business and in lives of our employees. Here at Impark we…
Positive Energy…_ Inspire, Teamwork & Believe_ in others as we work together towards accomplishing a best in class experience for our clients, customers and for each other.
Be a Trailblazer _ …_ Be * _Bold, Open-minded & Entrepreneurial_*towards new ideas and challenges that we face in our day to day business operations.
Be Admirable… * _Respectfulness, Straightforwardness & Accountability_* to our clients, customers and to each other.
At Impark, successful people are those individuals who believe, as we do, in these cultural values that people make the difference when it comes to customer service, innovation and unique parking experiences. Join us here at Impark to help us extend our unique brand of parking experiences to customers, clients and you!!!
The candidate for this position will be responsible for a Full-Time and Part-Time Valet Position at one of our locations. Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- 1+ year(s) experience a customer service related industry (Parking, Hospitality, etc.)
- Must have a valid driver’s license and the ability to drive an automatic and/or manual shift vehicles
- Excellent communication, both written and oral, and interpersonal skills
- High level of professionalism and be an expert in all areas of customer service
- Excellent organizational skills
- Basic math skills
- Ability to work flexible shifts
- Precious customer service experience an asset
- Ensure positive experiences for all Impark partners and clients
- Ensure work area is maintained to Impark’s standards
- Parking and retrieving customers’ vehicles in a timely manner
- Use Impark parking systems to conduct customer transactions
- Calculate money owed by clients based on their length of parking time
- Work effectively as team with the Manager and Co-Workers
Imperial Parking (U.S.), LLC. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
Location: New York, NY
Job Code: 5737
Date Posted: 9/15/17
# of openings: 15