IPG Treasury Analyst in New York, New York
We are offering a position of Treasury Analyst within our Treasurer’s Department. This position will report to the Treasury Operations Manager and will play a critical role in the treasury operations function, focusing on day to day cash management processes inclusive of cash pool monitoring, cash positioning, initiation of corporate related wire activity, and back-office foreign exchange settlement. This candidate must have strong excel skills, working knowledge of treasury workstation systems, and ability to work within tight deadlines.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Managing US ZBA structures and ensuring global notional cash pools are funded
- Processing corporate treasury and M&A; related wire transfers within appropriate deadlines
- Providing end of day cash position reporting to senior management
- Managing settlement of commercial paper activity and other borrowing activity
- Providing support for back-office foreign exchange activity
- Ensuring accurate bank account reconciliation, transaction reporting, new bank account integration within treasury workstation
- Supporting treasury manager with global bank balance visibility efforts
- System administration back-up for bank portal systems, internal cash and debt reporting system, and treasury workstation
- Bank account administration and managing correspondence with bank providers
- Liaising with corporate accounting, shared services center, and internal/external audit on treasury transactions and processes.
- Ad hoc projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Business
- 1-2 years of experience in corporate treasury or finance
- Excellent analytical and verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize, manage multiple tasks, and execute in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Detail oriented with a demonstrated ability for accuracy
- Knowledge of commonly-used finance concepts, practices, and procedures
- Operating experience with online bank platforms, TMS (Wallstreet City Financials), SWIFT, BAI, Misys, ICD MMF portal
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Job number: 006574