Ricoh Americas Corporation Technology Analyst (Customer Experience Center) in New York, New York
Assist Tech Portal Manager and Senior Manager in helping develop and implement overall sales and marketing strategies for "Technology Portal" related activities (i.e. Application Demos at Portal, Technology Briefing Activities, Open House Events, Technology Portable Deployment and Management Reporting on Status of Initiative). Help implement all activities at the Portal, staffing, daily communication, organization, logistics and monthly reports on all activity. Create and update sales tools and marketing material to be used at Showrooms and Events designed to position Ricoh PS & DS solutions to our customers.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support and communicate "Technology Awareness Marketing" direction at assigned Portal and in the field.
- Facilitate communication with each Technology Portal and Portable to effectively position Ricoh solution-based products as a preferred provider over the competition.
- Provide application demonstration support as needed.
- Prepare Management reports on status of activity and ROI of all TAM activity.
- Provide feedback for key sales & marketing material that is utilized with customers.
- Ensure the deployment of a consistent message by working with and communicating with Product
- Managers at HQ to deploy HW/SW strategies through all TAM activity (i.e. Portals, Portables, Briefings, Road Shows and Trade Shows).
- Participate in RAC launch calls to stay up to speed on new technologies.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Service-oriented experience (i.e. Retail, Point of Purchase) is a plus.
- 4 yr. college degree preferred or equivalent experience.
EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/Disability/Veteran