Collabera Technical Writer in New York, New York
Location:New York, New YorkUS
Technical Writing role writes, or supports the development of, various technical documents such as: requirements, specifications, test plans, and user manuals. Major Role Responsibilities:
• Understands validation concepts in order to produce documentation for validated systems;
• Provides evidence of compliance with legal, business and regulatory requirements;
• Translates highly technical software functions/features into process driven user friendly materials to support implementation and training of applications;
• Liaises with clients or developers to gather information; and
• Organises, synthesizers medical and business literature, and writes clear, accurate reviews of the literature.
• Creates operational and system qualification documentation in support of Messaging Services implementation. Develops Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), training materials, and user manuals. Years of Experience 0-3. Position Comments visible to MSP and Supplier: Looking for a technical writer to assist Safety information Management team with various document deliverables ranging from user guides, supporting documents, work instructions. Ideal location would be either Peapack NJ or Collegeville PA.