PVH Corp. Store Design CAD Drafter - Tommy Hilfiger in New York, New York
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account. at https://www.myworkday.com/pvh
Design Your Future at PVH
Store Design CAD Drafter - Tommy Hilfiger
• Support Directors and Store Designers with projects for all programs.
• Drafting of Store fixtures, development of details, and necessary information.
• Drafting of Architectural Design Intent sets.
• Assist in development of design presentations.
• Provide detail drawings for fixture designs to millworker.
• Provide renderings for all conceptual presentations.
• Review all construction documentation and millworker shop drawings.
• Communicate all fixture changes within the department.
• Maintain library of all fixtures (paper and CAD files).
• Maintain library of completed projects and materials.
• Create design drawings, details, sheet sets, and project setup
2+ years’ experience in CAD drafting for an Architectural Firm or Mill Work Company.
Degree in Computer Aided Design or Construction related field, with experience
using AutoCAD software.
Proficient in AutoCAD, AutoCad 3D.
Sketch Up and 3DS max a plus
Strong problem solving and communication skills
Excellent attention to technical detail and thoroughness is critical
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
http://www.pvh.com at http://www.pvh.com/
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future. at https://pvh.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/PVH_Careers/jobs
With a history going back over 135 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies.
We are over 35,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $8.2 billion in 2016 annual revenues. We own and market the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, Arrow, Speedo*, Warner's, and Olga brands and, in addition, market a variety of goods under our own and licensed brands.
*The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International, Ltd.