Microsoft Corporation SR. FASTTRACK PROGRAM MANAGER in New York, New York
Sr. FastTrack Program Manager
Are you interested in working for one of the most exciting products in Microsoft, passionate about exceeding customer expectations and advancing Microsoft’s cloud first strategy? Are you interested in a start-up like environment, passionate about cloud computing technology and driving growth in one of Microsoft’s core businesses?
If so, then look no further than the Azure Customer Experience Team! Microsoft Azure provides customers with on-demand and infinitely scalable infrastructure and platform for customers to build, host, and scale service applications on the Internet through Microsoft’s global data centers.
FastTrack for Azure helps customers onboard to Azure, getting them on track to “build it right, architect it right, the first time”.
FastTrack takes a solution-centric approach, providing customers with Microsoft Azure engineers, tools and best practices significantly increasing customer success with Azure.
Our team is looking for you, a Program Manager that brings great teamwork, positive attitude, high-energy leadership, and engineering execution to our customer-focus team chartered with enabling a world-class experience for Microsoft Azure cloud platform customers. This role is integral to overall operationalization of the customer onboarding experience and driving success with FT engagements.
Your areas of responsibility include:
– Oversee the customer onboarding experience and maintain the overall customer relationship.
– Work closely with FT engineers in addressing customer solution needs and driving success with their Azure deployments.
– Maintain strong working relationships with stakeholders across engineering, sales, services and partner teams.
You possess the following attributes:
– Real day-to-day customer-facing experience and empathy
– Keen ability to communicate ideas effectively with executives and engineering teams
– Assembling, leading and working within strong cross-group and matrixed team environments
– Demonstrated skills and abilities to consistently create an amazingly positive experience for customers
– Track record of problem solving ranging from conceptualization to implementation
– Real-world smart, logical and able to learn new areas quickly
– Demonstrated ability to lead, manage, build and deliver customer business results through an engineering or professional services team.
– MS Azure preferred.
– 3+ years of direct customer facing experience, conversant with senior IT professionals, backed by a strong understanding of their solution needs
– Deep technical proficiency in one or more cloud technologies.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check every two years.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com. Program management (engineering)