FireEye, Inc. Senior Manager, Cybersecurity Consulting in New York, New York
Position Title: Senior Manager, Cybersecurity Consulting
Location: New York, NY
FireEye is the intelligence-led security company. Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operations, FireEye offers a single platform that blends innovative security technologies, nation-state grade threat intelligence, and world-renowned Mandiant consulting. With this approach, FireEye eliminates the complexity and burden of cyber security for organizations struggling to prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyber attacks. FireEye has over 5,800 customers across 67 countries, including more than 40 percent of the Forbes Global 2000.
Do you want to lead a team of security consultants that work with some of the world's largest organizations to improve their security posture, test their network defenses, and respond to major security incidents? Senior Managers in Mandiant Consulting are responsible for selling and managing engagements across all of our service offerings. You will advise executives and board members on security matters and speak at industry conferences and private events. We are looking for individuals that have a winning combination of hands-on technical skills, strong leadership abilities, and an eagerness to build a world-class consulting services organization.
- Work with our sales team and clients to scope engagements, draft contracts, and deliver services. Service offerings include incident response, compromise assessments, penetration testing, strategic security consulting, SOC/CIRT build-outs and security transformation.
- Oversee all aspects of engagements necessary to satisfy the client and drive business solutions
- Identify, market, and develop new business opportunities
- Supervise, coach, and develop staff
- Prepare, review, and approve proposals and contracts
- Develop and drive revenue for new and existing service lines
- Articulate FireEye & Mandiant's combined capabilities in marketing discussions, proposal efforts, and capability briefings
- Develop and review reports and presentations for both technical and executive audiences.
- Improve Mandiant's business processes and methodologies
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a technical field
- Minimum 8-10 years of information security experience
- Minimum 5 years of management experience
- Demonstrated experience running a security consulting business is a plus
- At least eight years of experience selling, scoping and leading security consulting offerings such as incident response, penetration testing, or enterprise security strategy engagements
- Demonstrated experience increasing new revenue for a professional services organization
- Experience interfacing with C-level personnel (internal and external) and board members
- Understanding of Unix and Windows operating systems internals, forensics analysis processes, penetration testing processes, and enterprise security controls
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Ability to leverage project management skills to effectively budget, scope, and execute engagements
- Ability to manage multiple projects and manage tight deadlines
- Prior training and public speaking engagement experience
- Ability to lead a team of highly technical incident responders, penetration testers, and strategic security consultant
- Ability to prepare and review customized contracts for security consulting services
- Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship
FireEye is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.