Global Markets combines the sales, trading and structuring of a wide range of financial markets products.
This incorporates Debt Trading, including FX, Rates, Credit, Structured Finance and Emerging Markets; Equities and equity-linked products; Exchange-traded and over-the-counter derivatives and Money Market and securitised instruments.
Coverage of institutional clients is provided by the Institutional Client Group, while Research provides analysis of markets, products and trading strategies for clients.
Corporate Title: Director
Deutsche Bank's US Investment Grade Credit Trading Desk acts as market-makers for clients in cash bonds. Primary responsibilities include: market-making, risk management, PnL/Risk review, marking/pricing, manage inventory, as well as hedging through various instruments, including treasuries, credit default swap index, interest rate swaps, futures, equities, etc.
- Trade in investment grade corporate bond securities with a wide range of clients including large institutional investors such as asset and wealth managers, banks, corporates, hedge funds, insurance companies, internal clients, non-bank financial institutions, pension funds, public sector entities and sovereign wealth funds.
- Engage a committed Sales team, wide array of clients and brokers to facilitate flow trading.
- Work with internal stakeholders to assess and optimize risk/reward of inventory while navigating through the new regulatory framework.
- Utilize key risk metrics, including credit spread, interest rate risk, loss given default and VAR, to manage a multi-million dollar trading book.
- Focus on financial capital optimization through analysis of total capital demand and CRD4.
- As a senior Trader on the US Investment Grade Credit Trading Desk, you will lead and mentor junior traders while representing the trading desk to our various support groups and service providers. (e.g., middle office teams).
You will be:
- Deutsche Bank's US Investment Grade Credit Trading Desk team seeks a senior, sell-side credit trader to be based in New York City.
- A senior credit trader makes a market in investment grade corporate bonds facing institutional clients. The ideal candidate has a record of professional achievement, 10+ years of sector sell-side or buy-side institutional trading experience at a large bank or broker dealer, and demonstrated the ability to risk manage a multi-million dollar trading trade book.
Requirements & Experience:
- Advanced degree and/or CFA preferred.