State Street Sales Enablement Analyst in New York, New York
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
Are you a confident, poised, self-motivated person who has a competitive drive to succeed and contribute to the growth of a fast-paced sales organization?
We’re looking for a strong candidate to join our development team and assist the senior sales leads in achieving their sales goals by providing various support functions during the entire sales process, specifically in our efforts in our Alternatives Sector.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide consistent, accurate and timely full range of sales support and creative solutions that enhance the sales process. Take ownership over requested tasks and follow up in a timely manner.
- Work directly with the assigned sales team or sales lead to identify prospect/client needs;
- Identify key opportunities and track progress against goals set
- Coordinate all meeting preparation
- Sales presentation composition
- Participate in deal team meetings – including timely, accurate note taking and dissemination
- Produce accurate and timely executive briefing documents
- Assist with initial pro-forma draft for evaluation/preparation of fee schedules
- Assist in preparation of Cover Letters and Executive Summaries
- Provide backup and serve as an in house resource to sales team or sales lead
- Able to assist with and respond to requests for information from prospects/clients
- Provide oversight of projects/deals
- Assist with initial proforma draft for evaluation
- Cold call warm leads delegated by salesperson
- Assist with researching prospects/clients
- Assist in synthesizing and summarizing competitor analysis
- Help track deals through various tools such as SalesForce.com, etc
- Manage high-level projects requested by sales team
- Maintain and grow relationships with internal departments, support staff and site offices that support the sales process
- Coordinate conference requests through the Marketing Manager- ensure compliance with all required documentation
- Support tracking and reporting on targets, prospecting activities as defined by salesperson and management
- 3 - 5 years of investment servicing operations experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in Finance or Business Administration
- Demonstrated editing, written and verbal skills.
- Proven work ethic and ability to work within a team environment.
- Strong time management skills. Ability to operate in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Must have a sales focus and the ability to interface with all levels within State Street
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Word, Access, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Possess strong research skills and organizational skills to manage the strategic development and tactical execution of large marketing plan
- Demonstrate aptitude at persuasive and concise writing
- Bring a fresh perspective
- Take initiative to create results – set up meetings, pick up the phone
- Pay attention to detail and organization
New York, NY - USA
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
Job Title: Sales Enablement Analyst
Job ID: 170436
Full/Part Time: Full FTE
Location: US-NY-New York