Discovery Communications Sales Assistant in New York, New York
Discovery Communications, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery is committed to being an employer of choice, not just a good place to work, but a great and inclusive place to work. To that end, we strive to recruit and maintain a workforce that meaningfully represents the diverse and culturally rich communities that we serve. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disabled status or, genetic information.
Requisition ID 18161
Career Category Advertising Sales
Posted Date 7/16/2017Location US-NY-New York City
Type Company Employee Full-TimePosition Summary:
Assist with general support functions and account maintenance for the Account Executive and all others as directed by Sales Management
1. Assist Direct Response Account Executive in coordination & execution of media schedules and account maintenance.
2. Input orders, process revisions, verify and disseminate contracts, in both deal builder and the Paid Programming database.
3. Organize contracts and correspondence files.
4. Act as liaison between Comm. Ops and Account Executive.
5. Work directly with sales planner to maintain and monitor CIA for all clients.
6. Fax, copy and mail AE materials, and prepare media kits.
7. Handle viewer inquiries and complaints.
* Candidate must have strong computer experience (word processing, graphics, excel, etc.)
* Good communication skills both verbal and written
* Strong customer service skills
* Should be organized, detailed oriented and have the ability to juggle multi-tasks simultaneously
* Previous related experience a plus* Must have the legal right to work in the US
EEO is the Law
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
If you are an individual with a disability and need an accommodation during the application process, please send an email request to HR@discovery.com.