Greater New York Hospital Association Project Manager, Contract Life Cycle Technology in New York, New York
Reporting to the Associate Vice President, the Project Manager, Contract Life Cycle Technology will assist in the contract life cycle management and administration for the Strategic Contracting Services department.
- Respond to end user questions relating GPO contracts and supply chain technology.
- Use and help maintain the Customer Relationship Management tool for use by Strategic Contracting Services.
- Track and manage questions from initial request to resolution.
- Manage and maintain user setups in supply chain technology.
- Create and provide training related to area of focus.
- Communicate with high volume of end users of various levels.
- Develop customized reports to meet requests of external and internal customers.
- Work with technology vendor to enhance and maintain system requirements.
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Detail and process oriented with strong quantitative/technical skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Creative problem solving skills.
- High degree of proficiency in Microsoft Excel required.
- Previous solution center, healthcare, supply chain, or materials management experience strongly preferred.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously and manage deadlines as required.
Location: 555 West 57th Street, New York, NY 10019
Internal Job Code: ACU107
# of Openings: 1