The New York Foundling Program Quality Analyst in New York, New York
The Program Quality Analyst will work with the Specialized Services and Permanency Support Division in the Foster Care Division; including Therapeutic Foster Care, Mother Child, Homefinding, and Adoption/Kingap and the VP/AVP of Specialized Services and Programs to assist in implementation of continuous quality improvement efforts.
- Work with VP and AVP of Specialized Services and Permanency Support on analysis of trends in program data.
- Maintain communication with VP and AVP of Specialized Services and Permanency Support regarding all program quality assessments.
- Assure appropriate documentation of program quality effort to allow for peer and supervisory input and to meet all reporting and communication needs of funding and referral sources.
- Pull, analyze, and provide program reports and needs assessments.
- Create data reports to be used to identify trends and areas in need of improvement.
- Analyze data reports to be used to identify trends and areas in need of improvement.
- Provide supportive and corrective feedback to staff to promote positive outcomes.
- Monitor outcomes related to identifying performance trends, best practices, and opportunities for improvement.
- Attend and co-Facilitate in collaboration with program leadership weekly program monitoring meetings to track, discuss and develop plans to ensure compliance with timely progress notes, FASP ‘s, PHR’s, PYA Checklist, YD Discharge Checklist, Board Rate, Supervisory reviews, AWOL movements, Census reconciliation for TFFC and M/C.
- Work individually with unit Supervisors to assist in development of successful plans to meet all timeliness documentation and outcomes.
- Conduct regular random review of the case records in Connx for TFFC and Mother Child.
- Other Duties as assigned.
- Masters degree required.
- Preferred experience working with program evaluation, quality assurance, or related field; familiarity with the NYC child welfare system.
- Must be an excellent communicator and have good interpersonal skills.
- Must be an excellent writer and have demonstrated ability to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Must have ability to use databases to create data reports, proficiency in excel a must.
Requisition Number: 17-0545
Post Date: 7/17/2017
Title: Program Quality Analyst
City: New York