Advantage Resourcing Printer Fleet Support in New York, New York
Printer Fleet Support - New York, NY
Job Title: Printer Fleet Support (DocuCare Associate)
Location: New York, NY 10017
Contract: 6+ months
Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 6pm (Occasional overtime)
Manager is looking for great communication skills, Independent worker and light technical skills.
The DocuCare Associate is a 1st responder to customers "multi-function" print machine issues.
- The DocuCare Associate will be responsible for troubleshooting 50 Multi-Functional Devices within 15 floors and 2 locations.
- Troubleshooting consist of copy, print, scan and replenish consumables (paper, toner and waste toner container).
- Respond to all internal device alerts and close out open tickets in a timely and accurate manner in two different systems. In addition, place service calls and supply management. Responsible to conduct daily PM Sweeps.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Knowledge of troubleshooting Multi-Functional Print Devices
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Perform duties with minimal to zero supervision
- Self-starter and motivator
- Lift and move up to 50 pounds
- Operational technical skills
- Minimum: High School diploma or equivalent
- Professional environment: Slacks, dress shirt, etc.
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.