Amazon Corporate LLC Principal Sales, New AWS/Alexa Service in New York, New York
|Job ID||556322||Location||US-NY-New York|
|Posted Date||7/13/2017||Company||Amazon Web Services, Inc.|
|Position Category||Sales, Advertising, & Account Management||Recruiting Team||..|
AWS is seeking a seasoned enterprise sales representative to help us establish AWS as the market leader for a new service that addresses our customers' needs. This effort is in direct response to feedback from customers and seeks to address their daily pain points in collaborating, communicating, and sharing documents and information. Leveraging AWS's scale, reliability, flexibility, and ease of use, we will offer customers an easy-to-manage and cost-effective solution that solves many of these pain points. We are working hard to define and build an early version of this service and launch it for customers as quickly as possible to get feedback and iterate. This new service will offer a compelling alternative for our customers when faced with multiple components, channels, vendors, long-term commitments, complex pricing models, and scaling based on the specific needs of their businesses. When available, this exciting new service will be part of the growing family of SaaS offerings from AWS such as Amazon Chime, Amazon WorkSpaces, and Amazon WorkDocs.
The ideal candidate will have enterprise sales experience in areas such as SaaS, VoIP, ERP applications, call/contact center, calibration solutions, and/or the integration of these complex solutions. They will be a self-starter and be willing operate both tactically and strategically. As a key team member in this fast-growing space, they will have the opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of a service category that will have a significant impact on our customers' business.
Their responsibilities will include building and managing a healthy sales pipeline focused on driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration. They will have a proven track record and background that enables them to lead a sales effort that will include teaming with AWS senior enterprise sales representatives, solutions architects, partners, and engagements at the CxO/VP level in the largest AWS accounts. The successful candidate will also possess a technical understanding that enables them to easily interact with developers and technical architects. They should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges as well as build and convey compelling value propositions and work cross-organizationally to build consensus.
- Drive revenue and market share for AWS.
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Develop and execute against a sales plan.
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline.
- Work with partners and OEMs to extend reach and drive adoption of AWS solutions.
- Manage contract negotiations along with the core sales organization.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Expect moderate travel.
- 7-10 years of technology related sales or business development experience.
- BA/BS degree required.
- A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus.
- Direct field experience working with enterprise accounts.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Extensive customer network.
- Proven track record of success driving adoption of disruptive technologies within enterprise accounts.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation