CH2M Mid Level Water Engineer - New York, NY in New York, New York
As a Water Engineer, the incumbent will assist on projects related to water/wastewater and green infrastructure studies, design and services during construction. You should be a self-motivated individual with a desire to grow personally as well as professionally with each project in our diverse and fast-paced office.
Our Water Resources Engineers will:
· Work on a range of projects related to water/wastewater infrastructure.
· Support clients through the life of a project from studies, models and planning, through design, regulatory compliance and permitting, construction and monitoring
· Assist senior engineers on larger, more complex projects
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
· Bachelor’s degree in Environmental or Civil Engineering or a related engineering discipline
· 5-7 years’ experience in working with municipal clients in engineering roles related to water/wastewater and green infrastructure projects.
· Adept at interpersonal relationship building, conflict resolution, and participating in diverse teams
· Proficiency in MS Office software
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
· Master’s degree in Environmental or Civil Engineering or a related engineering discipline
· EIT license
At CH2M, the greatest challenges provide the biggest rewards. Each day, your drive and creative ideas will be providing solutions that help build a better tomorrow. Whether it is the pride that comes with accomplishment, personal growth or making a difference in the world, you will discover true success in a career that brings out the best in you at CH2M. Ready? Let’s get to work. Developing People through Challenging Projects CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.