Paul Weiss Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP Marketing Director in New York, New York
Under the general direction of the CSO, the Marketing Director will oversee the firm’s marketing, efforts including the activities of the marketing and data teams.
- Direct and oversee the firm’s brand strategy, and work with the firm’s Creative Director to develop and oversee brand guidelines and creative concepts across the firm for all medium, collateral and functions.
- Collaborate with the Communications team to direct and oversee the firm’s visibility strategy to increase the profile of the firm and partners. Support thought leadership initiatives and business development efforts.
- Lead and direct the department’s contact database team by optimizing and maintaining the firm’s Client Relationship Management (CRM) system, InterAction. Ensure the ongoing maintenance and integrity of the database. Assess and implement technical improvements and best practices to the CRM system to improve efficiencies, engagement, functionality and data integrity in line with the firm’s objectives.
- Direct, oversee and implement enhancements to the firm’s website in line with the firm’s marketing strategy, including functionality, usability and creative look and feel. Ensure content and functionality updates are executed in a timely and flawless manner. Develop a regular and consistent approach to data analytics and make recommendations that are data driven.
- Assess and create an SEO strategy for the firm that supports the marketing strategy.
- Oversee the email marketing communications function, including client alerts, invitations, and announcements. Drive programs that ensure deliverability and engagement based on data analytics.
- Collaborate with Communications team on social media strategy and implementation.
In collaboration with the Creative Director, manage printed and electronic collateral materials. Support firm hosted events with messaging, branding and collateral development.
Bachelor's degree. Advanced degree in marketing, communications, journalism, PR, business or J.D. is a plus.
- Minimum of ten years of experience in successful marketing roles in a professional services industry for B2B businesses. Law-firm specific background is a plus.
- Ability to create a team environment where ideas can be shared, questions can be asked and individuals are accountable for their own actions.
- Exhibits leadership qualities and is able to inspire confidence, respect and trust across the department.
- Strong managerial experience including hiring and deploying of talent.
- Excellent communication skills required (writing, editing, coaching and presentation skills).
- Understanding of the pressures of working in a corporate environment and demonstrate potential for working well with attorneys who have a wide range of business development goals and marketing skills.
- Ability to work in an environment with shifting priorities to meet time-sensitive deadlines, as well as manage multiple projects simultaneously, including confidential matters.
- Focused on execution and achieving measurable results
- Well organized with a meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent inter-personal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work confidently and collaboratively with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Resourceful, driven attitude with a genuine desire and energy to use a “whatever it takes” approach to ensure team success.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of the work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Tracking Code: 893-159
Job Location: New York, New York, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular