Thomson Reuters Market Development Manager, Data & Analytics in New York, New York
• Drive the overall Data & Analytics revenue performance in your territory including being the Enterprise and quantitative solutions expert within the proposition
• Ensure delivery of Data & Analytics priorities and local go-to-market strategy
• Partner with the Heads of Data & Analytics to deliver an effective Sales organization by driving proposition
• Identify, develop and launch growth opportunities in the region
• Lead large customer negotiations
• Provide voice of the customer feedback to the Proposition and Product Management teams, suggesting and collaborating on business cases, partnerships and M&A opportunities to accelerate business opportunities and grow market share
• Drive Thought Leadership, industry memberships, external branding and events
• Connect regularly with stakeholders from other parts of the business to convey local needs and execute global business plans
• Partner with the regional and proposition marketing teams to build differentiated marketing initiatives for the market.
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
10 years commercial/business development/management experience
Understanding of financial services industry across buy and sell sides – preferably working in a financial services vendor/customer environment
Understanding of the financial tools used by finance professionals (Desktops, trading tools, technology infrastructure)
General management experience, with a sales and/or market development focus
Experience managing and operating in a matrix organization, including stakeholder engagement and influencing management
Proactive and extremely execution focused
Passion for career development and advancement
B2B sales experience/exposure is welcomed
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We’ll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Job: *Strategy/Business Development Family Group
Organization: *F&R GTM&M Americas
Title: Market Development Manager, Data & Analytics
Location: New York-New York-New York-3 Times Square
Requisition ID: JREQ082011
Other Locations: United States of America-Illinois-Chicago-USA-Chicago-311 S Wacker Drive (Suite 1200)