The Nielsen Company Manager/Director, Client Solutions - Sports & Media, Pointlogic - NYC in New York, New York
Pointlogic, A Nielsen Company, develops innovative marketing decision support solutions for brands, agencies and media owners around the world. You’ll be a key ambassador for our North American media and sports clients, working in a team to sell, manage, and support these clients through a range of software, business intelligence tools and analytical services. You’ll be working alongside data science and product teams to deliver an end-to-end experience that, when asked, clients would describe as “Awesome.”
The Manager/Director, Client Solutions is responsible for helping to create, sell, and deliver custom advanced analytical solutions to our clients. We are looking for a passionate strategic thinker and executor who is client focused with a strong background in advanced analytics and an in-depth knowledge of the broadcast and digital advertising ecosystems. Bottom line - we are looking for someone who wants their clients to be successful as they figure out how to leverage advanced analytical solutions to drive their business goals.
Develop a strong understanding of the client’s business and demonstrate how Pointlogic’s solutions can assist them to achieve their business objectives;
· Manage RFP process including solution ideation, proposal writing and pricing;
· Execute delivery of projects and client services for clients;
· Conduct storytelling product demonstrations that highlight the value the solution brings to the client;
· Work with Nielsen’s Sales, Engineering and Product teams to deliver recommendations that wrap around our offerings;
· Monitor client delivery and satisfaction, including building case studies and troubleshooting client issues;
· Minimum of 4 years of experience in professional services, research, analytics, or client services capacity for internet, ad operations, or software company.
· Strong leadership and team building skills
· Rockstar MS Office skills – Excel analysis, PowerPoint presentations, etc.
· Knowledge and experience with Econometric modeling
· Experience with analytical software packages such as SPSS, R, or Python
· Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience required.
· Track record of grasping complex client delivery and executing on-time and within budget
· Demonstrated ability to create value for clients through problem solving and the application of technology
· Able to operate comfortably across different client disciplines from Ad Operations, Sales, Technology, Finance and Corporate Strategy
· Able to travel to visit clients – 5-10% of time
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class