American Express Manager/ Senior Manager – Global Commercial Analytics, Global Information Management in New York, New York
Growing commercial lending is a top priority for American Express, especially as the company mobilizes to capitalize on key growth opportunities. The commercial card product analytics team will play a critical role in formulating data driven insights to drive product innovation, improve feature relevance and deepen relationships with customers. The candidate will leverage big data capabilities, advanced analytical techniques and statistical modeling to glean customer insights, develop innovative strategies to drive revenue growth and improve cost base.
- Strong analytic background
- Knowledge of commercial card products
- Strategic thinking and problem solving
- Demonstrated ability to drive results
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Project management skills and relationship management skills
- Experience with advanced statistical modeling techniques
- Proficiency & experience in using data manipulation & statistical analysis tools (Python, Hive, R, SQL, SAS, etc.) Advanced degree in quantitative field or (e.g. Statistics, Econometrics, Engineering, Mathematics) or MBA with analytic experience preferred
Depending on factors such as business unit requirements, the nature of the position, cost and applicable laws, American Express may provide visa sponsorship for certain positions.
Title: Manager/ Senior Manager – Global Commercial Analytics, Global Information Management
Location: New York-New York
Requisition ID: 17008845