Madison Square Garden Kitchen Supervisor-Radio City (P/T) in New York, New York
Kitchen Supervisor - Radio City Music Hall (P/T)
- The Kitchen Supervisor will support the Director Food & Merchandise in managing the daily functions of the kitchen for events.
- Ensure that product is available at all Food & Beverage stands throughout events.
- Ensure company standards are met such as quality of product and cleanliness.
- Communicate product levels and equipment problems.
- Assist in departmental recruitment and training.
- Work in conjunction with the Warehouse and FOH Supervisors along with the other RCMH departments for maximum efficiency.
- Maintain Health Dept. standards and execute such procedures.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Candidate must have experience in a supervisory capacity in theatre/arena food & beverage.
- Must be extremely detail oriented and have a team mentality.
- NYC Dept. of Health Food Protection Certificate is required.
- Must be comfortable with heights and heavy lifting due to stocking of work areas.
- Will have proven work history of above average work performance, with demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word and proven guest service skills are required.
- Flexibility in scheduling with the ability to work at least 4 days/nights a week including weekends and holidays.
- The ability to handle multiple tasks, lead large groups of employees and display excellent internal and external customer service is essential.
- This position is part-time and event-driven.
HS Diploma and GED strongly preferred, but not required.
1. Go to www.themadisonsquaregardencompany.com/careers.html
2. Click on Current Openings
3. In Key Word, enter this Req. I.D. #: 17-7847
At MSG we value diversity and are looking for extraordinary employees of all backgrounds! MSG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, MSG complies with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in all locations.