Place IQ Jr. Network Engineer in New York, New York
• Perform installations, configuration, troubleshooting, administration and support of network appliances in data center environment and branch offices.
• Setup and configure complex wired and wireless networking that supports open or secured access and the ability to support data, voice and video applications.
• Administration of systems and servers related network to ensure availability of services to business.
• Troubleshoot network hardware and software applications and security systems to resolve operational issues and restore services.
• Ensure proper implementation of network security controls and tools.
• Identify, analyze, and resolve functional and performance-related problems affecting the network itself or the computer systems that provide network-related services.
• Establish monitoring, alerting, and logging on all network devices.
• Maintain up to date OS/Firmware on network infrastructure devices.
• Support of AWS cloud environments integrating with our Datacenters.
• Create and maintain Technical Documentation for network designs and implementation, network capabilities, inventories of installed equipment, working documents for ongoing projects, and system administration tasks and procedures.
• Manage assigned projects and program components to deliver services in accordance with established objectives.
BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field; and
6 months of hands-on network engineering experience including installation, configuration and preparation of documents for troubleshooting team.