Carlson Global Travel Program Manager - US in New York, New York
Global Travel Program Manager - US (170003VP)
At CWT, we have aunique and compelling culture as an employer defined by our people andsupported by our Core Values. Our employees feel a genuine respect for oneanother, act with uncompromising integrity and feel proud of our global marketleadership. They value working together, embrace opportunities for continuouslearning and have an intense desire to serve customers.
"I am dedicated to client projects where I need to provideconsulting recommendations to help them to achieve their own objectives. I havean impact on client satisfaction and CWT services by adding value."
My journey. My CWT
Marine Bergeron,Consultant, Air Solutions Group EMEA, France
CWT Program Manager JD few specific client highlights:
- Assist and support interactions with suppliers
- Evaluate, consult, recommend and execute initiatives to better RBC program
- Assist with implementations
- Establish measurements and track of RBC service and cost savings performance vs. industry and benchmarks; monitors ongoing performance
- Co-ordinate the set up of management information reports that identify RBC travel patters for cost savings
- Monitors all aspects of the travel agreement to ensure compliance
- Flexibility to be onsite with RBC as needed
As an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other federal, state or local protected class.