Sesame Workshop Front-End Developer - Contract in New York, New York
Sesame workshop is looking for a Front-End Developer. This is a full-time contract position meaning you should be able to work at our headquarters during regular hours. The developer will be responsible for the creation of new pages, content management, and maintenance for the www.sesamestreet.org website, as well as many related digital products.
* Develop new content and features for sesamestreet.org and related sites
* Management of content and templates within Drupal and WordPress
* Help wireframe and design UI/UX for a variety of different digital projects
* Testing different aspects of our digital products including mobile apps, websites, asset management systems, and content management systems
* Documentation of new and updated technical processes
* Troubleshoot website issues
* Identify areas of inefficiency and develop a method for improvement.
* 1-3 years experience
* Familiarity with PHP
* CMS Experience
* Google Analytics
* UI UX methodology and industry standards (mobile & desktop), including responsive and mobile web design
* Drupal and WordPress experience
* Experience with Jira, Confluence, version control
* Experience writing technical documentation
Employer's Job# anLjukRQ4r56OTdG1ZS6tF
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.