Numerix LLC Financial Validation Engineer in New York, New York
TITLE: Financial Validation Engineer
Financial Validation: (70%)
1. Perform financial validation across various Numerix Products (Cross Asset, Portfolio, Liquid Asset) and releases in collaboration with Client Solutions, Infrastructure, Quantitative Research and Development groups based on specifications.
2. Participate in algorithm design of financial model validation and programming of algorithms into Numerix automatic financial model validation software.
3. Execute validation for vanilla and semi-exotic instruments such as swaps (callable and not, with and without optionality) across various asset classes (FI/CC/INF/EQ/CR).
4. Perform model and methods validation on models using the techniques such as calibration accuracy, pricing and convergence of prices, model/method compatibility and Greek reports sensitivity.
Quality Assurance Testing and QA Tools Support: (20%)
1. Help establish a test repository of all tests in reference to their object mappings helping the evaluation of object coverage in analytics tests and a resource for the test team.
Internal Resource Management and Leadership: (10%)
1. Coordinate financial validation resources within the team.
2. Provide proper guidance and training to new hires.
ADDRESS WHERE SERVICES
WILL BE RENDERED: 99 Park Avenue, 5th Floor, New York, NY 10016
HOURS: 9:00 A.M. - 6:00 P.M.; Monday - Friday; 40 hours per week
REQUIREMENTS: Master’s degree or its foreign equivalent in Financial Engineering, Computer Science or Mathematics of Finance plus 1 year of experience in the job offered or as QA Analyst or Financial Model Developer.
TO APPLY: send your resumes, with salary requirements, to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference “Financial Validation Engineer Req# 023-041” in the subject heading.