AXA Financial Analyst - Asset Management and Retirement Plan Services in New York, New York
Financial Analyst - Asset Management and Retirement Plan ServicesFinancial Analyst - Asset Management and Retirement Plan Services
NY, New York
Job ID :44286
Job ID :44286
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.
• Develop monthly business review document to be reviewed with RPS leadership team and Head of US Life and Retirement.
• Perform complex business analysis by developing financial models
• Develop business cases for strategic initiatives, in partnership with business area leaders and stakeholders to gain funding support
• Supervise offshore team on variable compensation, expenses and various financial analysis, conduct monthly knowledge transfer session to upskill the team
• Conduct quarterly peer analysis, keep management abreast of selected competitors’ financial performance and key initiatives
• Drive transversal/ad hoc projects to address specific business challenge, present to senior management the final findings and recommendation, as coached by Finance Business Partner.
Skills and knowledge:
• Strong verbal/written communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Attention to details is paramount.
• Self-started, proactive thinker
• Ability to meet multiple deadlines under demanding schedule in a fast paced, project driven and team environment.
• Intermediate to Advanced Micro Soft Office Suite skills
• Insurance industry and accounting/actuarial background a plus.
Bachelor/Master Degree in Finance, Economics, Statistics or Accounting
3-5 years of work experience in Finance and/or Accounting. Retirement Industry experiences a plus.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.