Ameriprise Financial Financial Advisor(8220BR) in New York, New York
Financial Advisor Training Program - Uniondale
Are you seeking a career with entrepreneurial freedom while having the support and stability of being a corporate employee?
At Ameriprise Financial, we partner with you to build the core skills necessary to have a successful career as a Financial Advisor through hands on training and mentoring with experienced Advisors in your local area. We offer a base salary plus commission, full employee benefits and cover all training and licensing costs.
* Develop ongoing financial planning relationships with clients to help them achieve their financial goals.
* Generate leads through contacting personal networks, generating referrals, attending local seminars and trade shows, advertising, joining networking groups and utilizing web based marketing venues.
* Schedule and conduct financial planning meetings with clients.
* Provide ongoing client service to help clients stay on track of their financial goals.
* Proven track record of building strong relationships and delivering superior client service.
* No prior experience as a Financial Advisor in the past 8 years.
* Ideal candidate will possess 3+ years of professional work experience.
* Ability to obtain required licenses within 150 days of hire: FINRA Series 7, State Securities (S63 or S66), State IAR (S65 or S66), State Life, Accident and Health Insurance and Variable Contracts
* High level of confidence, perseverance and a strong desire to achieve and succeed in a goal-oriented environment.
* Outstanding verbal, written and listening communication skills.
* Willingness and desire to be part of a team environment and to learn through a mentoring relationship.
* Four-year college degree from an accredited institution.
About Our Company
With the right company, life can be brilliant. At Ameriprise, we're not just in the business of managing our clients' finances - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential, too. Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You'll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step to create a brilliant career at Ameriprise Financial.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here. https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
We request Priority Protected Veteran & Disabled Referrals for all of our locations within the state.