Rockwell Automation, Inc. Executive Recruiter in New York, New York
In this role, the Executive Recruiter will utilize multiple sourcing methods; facilitate the identification and selection of world-class diverse talent, internal and external, for Executive Software Development talent in North America. The primary role of this position is to manage an executive portfolio; working as a partner with senior leaders to identify candidates for open positions.The Executive Recruiter will also identify and implement best practices to increase the quality of hires while reducing cycle time and cost. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Perform direct recruiting and sourcing activities for open positions related to software
- Seek out and lead industry and market specific events and/or trends that could impact your assigned line of business, creating action plans to leverage the opportunities.
- Utilize sourcing methods to support diverse hiring methods
- Engage in networking and relationship management with candidates and prospective talent
- Conduct cold calls and name generation
- Collaborate with internal hiring managers and HR Business Partners to create and facilitate recruitment strategy for all open and active requisitions
- Seek out and utilize data and research to drive recruitment strategy for open positions
- Schedule and lead debrief calls with hiring teams for candidate selection
- Attain high customer satisfaction ratings with all clients (hiring managers, candidates, key executive stakeholders)
- Establish regular cadence with HR Leadership providing monthly, quarterly and annual analytic report outs to ensure alignment with business goals and key information such as bottlenecks in process in addition to recommended / alternative solutions.
- Use Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to track and review candidates
- Manage relationships with third party agencies
- Ability to utilize internet search engines, recruitment tools, marketing tools, Microsoft Office programs particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint to support recruiting efforts
- Normally receives little instruction on day-today work, generally instructions on new assignments
- Works on issues of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions will lead all Diversity Goals and AAP pipelining activities for their function
- Occasionally, lead senior level recruitment projects, discovery, and implementations when requested and will be responsible for strategy development with Recruiters ensuring that a consultative behavior is displayed with business partners
- Identify recruitment training opportunities and knowledge sharing to ensure expertise and knowledge is in alignment with company goals and industry best practice
- Demonstrate executive presence and have strong communication skills both written and oral
- Partner with recruiting management on new recruiter selection and training and serve as the functional recruiter "buddy" to newly hired recruiters
- Minimum of 5 years of executive recruiting experience within a software product development environment, including executive (C-level) recruiting experience
- Experience with building and maintaining relationships with internal executives and executive candidates
- This role can be located anywhere within the United States
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening
- Minimum of 10 years recruiting experience
- Excellent customer service skills with high sense of urgency in support of internal hiring managers and external candidates
- In-depth and direct experience working with multiple web-based applications (i.e. LinkedIn) and able to quickly learn new technology. Previous experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) is a plus specifically in BrassRing.
- Requires tolerance for ambiguity, good judgment, sense of urgency, strong follow up skills, influence skills and a strong quality focus and be an ambassador for change
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities in an ever-changing environment, produce results and follow-through on commitments.
- Ability to explain company priorities/efforts and make them relevant to external audiences
- Self-motivated and proactive requiring little direction
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing recruitment plans
- Demonstrated customer and candidate management abilities, and relationship building skills
- Ensuring that their discipline has the proper talent communities and campaigns in place to guarantee a pipeline of passive talent for each functional area that they lead
- Excel at working in a dynamic, regionally matrix environment
- Displays a high degree of honesty and integrity
- Is very enthusiastic and has a positive, optimistic, can-do attitude; able to energize others
- The ability to create pipeline strategies for future positions
- Utilize metrics report to review historical trends and predict future position openings
- Experienced marketing and influencing skills with individuals at all levels from administrative up to c-suite
- Experienced networking skills with established social media network for passive outreach
- Strong ability to package, present and deliver information on a consultative level
Sales, Services, and Solutions
No. of Positions
Atlanta - Georgia, Boston - Massachusetts, Chicago - Illinois, Cleveland - Ohio, Denver - Colorado, Milwaukee - Wisconsin, New York - New Jersey, San Jose - California, Seattle - Washington
Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley and Rockwell Software product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence.
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth - and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process, email our Talent Acquisition representative at .
Download the EEO is the Law poster and the for more information.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process, email our Talent Acquisition representative at firstname.lastname@example.org