BlackBerry Corporation Customer Account Representative (Inside Sales) in New York, New York
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
* Job Description: *
Working as a Customer Account Manager in the Enterprise business, you will be responsible for managing and leveraging relationships directly with BlackBerry renewal customers to continue their maintenance and subscriptions contract whilst promoting increased visibility, sponsorship and upsell/cross sell of BlackBerry enterprise software and solutions.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Building and maintaining relationships with renewal customers and value added resellers to gain an understanding of our customers’ business and key priorities to identify sales strategies and tactics for achievement of sales targets.
• Influencing the adoption of BlackBerry enterprise software and services, including mobile device management (MDM) and enterprise mobility management (EMM) solutions, through strong relationships with identified targeted accounts.
• Actively supporting your account base and Value Added Resellers (VAR’s) through all stages of the sales cycle including solution pitches, driving renewals, account mapping and stimulating demand for BlackBerry software and solutions outside of the renewal.
• Building and managing a sales pipeline tracking and activities through the various stages of the sales funnel process.
• Continually expanding product knowledge attending sales training, self-learning and building internal relationships to support product demonstrations and pitching to named accounts.
• Engaging internal BlackBerry groups to identify applications, tools and resources available to end customers that will enable them to experience the full BlackBerry value proposition, allowing them to deploy deeper into their organization.
We are looking for talented individuals with the following skills and experience:
• Degree/diploma educated and looking for fast paced sales role within a global organization with ideally 3 to 5 years Sales experience
• A genuine interest in technology and intrigued by creative ways to improve the mobile experience
• Exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills
• Confident and effective communicator. Ability to effectively present and influence individuals and groups at all levels
• Ability to translate and communicate key business priorities to support the development and execution of tactical sales programs and activities
• Demonstrated sales and account management experience with a track record of consistent sales quota over-achievement is highly desirable
• Broad knowledge of mobile enterprise software, unified communications and mobile device management solutions is highly desirable
• Previous direct touch solution sales B2B experience, gained within the wireless, high tech or telecom industry an asset
If you think you are up to the challenge of providing serious mobility for serious business, then we want you to join the BlackBerry Sales team.
Job Family Group Name: Sales
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40
We are BlackBerry, a global mobile communications leader who revolutionized the industry with its introduction in 1999. Today, BlackBerry’s products and services, from messaging to enterprise mobility, are relied on by millions of individuals every day to securely and efficiently connect them to the content and people that matter most. At BlackBerry our instinct for innovation is relentless, so as we continue to push the boundaries of mobile experiences, we continue to drive the talent, passion and creativity of our employees.
©2016 BlackBerry. All right reserved. BlackBerry® and related trademarks, names, and logos are the property of BlackBerry Limited and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world.
It is the policy of BlackBerry to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled