JPMorgan Chase CRM Business Analyst in New York, New York
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
Client Intelligence (CI) is a team that supports the global Sales, Marketing and Research organization using CRM and MIS tools across the Investment Bank. This involves a wide range of data across multiple systems and disciplines (trade, revenue, deal, profitability, clients, contacts, etc.).
The Client Intelligence Business Analyst will support client relationship management toolsets throughout the SDLC. The CRM platform is used by approximately 3,000 salespeople and research analysts globally.
• Collect user requirements from salespeople and research analysts in formal and informal settings.
• Analyze existing capabilities of client intelligence toolsets and identify priority gaps and opportunities.
• Produce requirements documentation that translates business requirements into functional specification for technology teams.
• Manage the Jira process and run the daily scrum calls across product and development teams.
• Work closely with UX (user experience) on design of new features and components.
• Handle user support inquiries on the CRM suite of tools.
• Conduct SIT and UAT testing ahead of application releases
Candidates should have at least 5 years prior experience as a Business Analyst, Business Intelligence Analyst, IT Consultant, Product/Project Manager, or related occupation. Structured problem solving abilities with superior communication skills is required. Experience working with Sales & Trading organizations and developing toolset strategies for the front office is a plus. The successful candidate should also possess the following attributes:
• Experience working on Agile methodology
• Ability to run SCRUM calls with the development team
• Adept in managing JIRA & Confluence to track requirement pipeline
• Strong work ethic, self-starter who is creative with a ‘can-do’ attitude
• Quick learner with strong attention to detail
• Excellent quantitative and analytical problem solving skills – as well as written and verbal communication
• High-level of proficiency in MS-Office products (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Visio)
• Demonstrated experience with: SQL, PowerPoint, and Excel
• Strong presentation skills and ability to translate complex business problems and solutions into easily consumable content
• Ability to execute multiple projects simultaneously and independently, while maintaining a high degree of communication and escalation at appropriate junctures
• Team player comfortable working in a fast-paced consulting-style, unstructured environment
• Professional maturity, personal integrity, and excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to receive and act upon feedback
• Experience working on a trading floor and interacting with sales & trading is a plus
• Financial markets knowledge, spanning both Equity and FICC products is a plus
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Finance, Business, or related field of study
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.