Citarella Counter Associate in New York, New York
Departments: Bread, Prepared Foods, Pastry
As one of New York City's most celebrated fine food stores, Citarella offers carefully selected gourmet products from our specialty line of products that New Yorkers have consistently enjoyed. Our Counter Associates are our front-line customer service associates and we are seeking individuals for FULL TIME & PART TIME opportunities to join our NYC store locations!
Some of the responsibilities of our counter associates include:
• Ensuring GREAT customer service by receiving and fulfilling customer requests
• Understanding and learning Citarella products and ingredients.
• Providing friendly and knowledgeable customer service
• Maintaining safety, cleanliness and display standards in compliance with Citarella policies and food safety handling procedures.
EXCEPTIONAL customer service skills are a must as well as the following qualifications:
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
• Organizational skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced, high volume environment
• Ability to work both independently and along with a team
• Willingness and ability to learn about our products
Must be able to learn product knowledge, promote sales, provide friendly and knowledgeable customer service and maintain the cleanliness and displays of the department.
In return, we offer competitive wages, medical & dental insurance, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, paid time off, and 401K. Qualified candidates are invited to submit resume to email@example.com.