Capital One Services, LLC Commercial Digital Transformation & Innovation Program Manager in New York, New York
Job ID: R3222111 West 19th Street (22008), United States of America, New York, New York
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Commercial Digital Transformation & Innovation Program Manager
Capital One, a Fortune 500 company and one of the nation's top 10 banks, offers a broad spectrum of financial products and services to consumers, small businesses and commercial clients. Our goal is to create one of the nation's great banks, and we have the necessary ingredients: a strong balance sheet, resilient businesses, a massive customer franchise, strong analytical capabilities, and great people. We nurture a work environment where people with a variety of thoughts, ideas and backgrounds, guided by our shared Values, come together to make Capital One a great company - and a great place to work.
The Commercial Digital Transformation & Innovation Team (CDTI) is leading the Commercial Bank on its digital journey by identifying the newest trends in digital innovation and supporting the transformation of all Commercial digital teams. This role will drive and support initiatives spanning across the CDTI team and will partner with all Commercial teams building associate and client-facing digital products.
- Facilitate and provide support for meetings including large-scale convocations and summits (logistics prep, agenda setting, in-room facilitation support including group activity structuring)
- Provide traditional project management support for CDTI initiatives spanning digital innovation, strategic prioritization, digital analytics, and continuous learning
- Manage the CDT/CDI training agenda (logistics, roster management, vender coordination, etc.)
- Produce team reporting (updates to leadership and stakeholders) and own visual management team boards
- Provide support for associate space-planning related initiatives including partnering with workplace solutions
This candidate should possess
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic, collaborative environment
- Strong problem solving skills, demonstrating the ability to think outside the box and challenge norms when necessary
- Exceptional influencing ability, needed to effectively drive project efforts
- Either a Bachelor's Degree or Military Experience
- At least 2 years of project or program management experience
- Experience in a tech/digitally innovative firm
- Project management or large program administration experience
- Commercial Banking experience
- Agile Experience/Certification
- JIRA Experience
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; Newark, New Jersey Ordinance 12-1630; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.