Job Title: Client Due Diligence Case Manager
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President
Location: New York
About Deutsche Bank
A Passion to Perform is what drives us. More than a claim, this describes the way we do business. We're committed to being the best financial services provider in the world, balancing passion with precision to deliver superior solutions for our clients. This is made possible by our people: agile minds, able to see beyond the obvious and act effectively in an ever-changing global business landscape. Diverse, international and shaped by a variety of different perspectives, we're driven by a shared sense of purpose. At every level agile thinking is nurtured. And at every level, agile minds are rewarded with competitive pay, support and opportunities to excel.
Deutsche Banks Client On-boarding (COB) team is a global, cross divisional function, the primary role of which is to perform Know Your Client (KYC) due diligence activities for new clients, while periodically reviewing and updating existing client relationships meeting internal KYC policy and procedures standards, and external regulatory requirements.
Each function within the Client On-boarding group has the required supervisory controls embedded in to the end-to-end process, supported by a management information function.
To support the US client on-boarding team we have implemented a case management model to manage the client on-boarding pipeline for the US booking entity. The role faces directly off to our internal clients ensuring we proactively prioritize our client adoptions and provide transparency to the business on the progress of their on-boards. In addition, the role requires SME knowledge to ensure the teams continue to operate in line with the firms AML policies.
- Work with the business and nearshore/off-shore CDD teams to prioritize the daily on-board pipeline
- Act as an escalation contact for day to day issues and periodic reviews requiring documentation from the business
- Ensure teams operate in line with the firms governance and oversight for risk and controls
- Provide guidance to the teams on any KYC specific queries to ensure timely completion of files
- Reviewing daily, weekly and monthly MI to identify potential issues
- Ensure teams are completing periodic reviews in line with their next review dates.
- Participate and contribute to audit and regulatory topics
You will have:
- Previous relevant Industry experience in AML/KYC
- Previous experience in working with near/off shore teams
- Previous Investment banking experience
- Degree level qualification of Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills both internally and externally
You will be:
- Able to demonstrate leadership through mobilization of support or coalitions and positions champions to energize and sustain the desired change
- Proactive, demonstrate your own initiative and ability to assert oneself
- Ability to sell ideas and concepts to gain 'buy in' from stakeholders
- High flexibility and engagement, ability to work under pressure
- Performance and results driven
- Team minded / have integrity and act fair
- A mature and professional candidate who is self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Excellent communicator, articulate and well presented, must be able to communicate with all levels of seniority within the organization