Softchoice Corporation Cisco Solution Architect in New York, New York
Cisco Solutions Architect
Build innovative networks! Design cutting-edge wireless, security, and collaboration solutions! Join us to work with motivated clients and the latest Cisco has to offer!
Our clients are at the forefront of technology, using it to gain an edge on the competition. They need a partner who has highly skilled solutions architects who can help them maximize their IT spend and drive innovation. Our Cisco architects are helping multiple clients achieve their goals every day.
As our Cisco Solutions Architect, you will be responsible for:
* Positioning and selling Professional Services for network re-architecture projects, core network refresh projects, wireless and UC implementations, security upgrades, and other Cisco technologies
* Articulating the value of our Keystone managed services for new and existing equipment we recommend and sell to our clients
* Helping with product sales of new Cisco equipment to enable our clients to use technology to drive business productivity
* Helping our sales teams to understand Cisco solutions and how Cisco brings value to our clients
* Articulating the value of our Cisco solutions to client management and executives
* Discussing and white boarding technical aspects of solutions with client engineers
* Managing several opportunities at one time
As our ideal candidate you'll also have:
* 7+ years of experience within the technology consulting industry
* Strong experience in at least three of the following technologies: IP networking, wireless networking, Unified Communications, Collaboration, Security, and compute solutions. Ideally hands on experience with Catalyst switches, Nexus switches, UCS blades, MDS, ASAs, Firepower firewalls, or Cisco UC
* Design experience for complex networks and infrastructure builds
* Experience as a pre-sales resource, ideally building BOMs and statements of work
* Excellent time management skills. You will need to balance client meetings, SOW writing, training, practice development, and account planning on a daily basis
* Strong writing and presentation skills
* A collaborative mindset to work with fellow architects and engineers, as well as sales and partner resources
* CCNP or CCIE certification
* Bachelor's degree
Need more convincing this is the right next step in your career? Here are the reasons why folks love working here!
* Softchoice has been recognized as a Best Workplace in Canada by the Great Place to Work Institute for 12 consecutive years
* Softchoice certified as a Great Place to Work in the United States (2016)
* Meaningful work that drives professional development
* Ability to enter and grow within the technology industry
* Being part of a winning, high performance team
* Every employee gets two paid volunteer days per year
* We serve large and mid-sized clients from a variety of industries
* We've raised over $2 Million through our staff-run charity Softchoice Cares
* 1 in 5 employees have invested in an ownership position in Softchoice
Softchoice is one of the largest IT solutions and Managed Services providers in North America! We are an influential, growth-oriented organization determined to enable our people, our clients, our partners and the communities we serve to realize their potential. Our unique culture fosters a friendly, open-minded workplace where employees are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work. As a member of a dynamic, high-performing team, each Softchoice employee is hungry to learn, valued for their contribution, and approaches each day excited to make an impact.
We would like to thank you personally for applying to Softchoice.
Please note that we will review your application and only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted directly. However, we will retain your application on file and would be pleased to contact you if further opportunities arise.
*Note: Completion of a satisfactory criminal record check, education verification and reference checks are required prior to employment.
Again, thank you for your interest in a career at Softchoice!