Alvarez Marsal Holdings LLC Associate, Valuation Services (M&E) in New York, New York
Alvarez & Marsal is a global multi-disciplinary consulting firm with over 2900 professionals located in 25 countries. Building on its roots in restructuring and turnaround consultancy it has evolved to provide a full range of consulting services across the life-cycle of an organization, all of which draw on its operational heritage and are free of audit conflicts.
A& M is known for its skill in analyzing and resolving complex situations which often requires the application of sophisticated valuation techniques. Due to increasing demand for such analysis, A& M is investing globally in building a team of valuation experts to provide a full suite of valuation services in the areas of financial and tax reporting, mergers and acquisitions, complex financial instruments, illiquid securities, and private equity and real-estate portfolios.
- Provide support to the team, primarily with project execution
- Conduct research, synthesize information and develop reports
- Use a variety of tools to conduct extensive data analyses and modeling
- Bachelors degree required,
- 2-3 years of relevant experience gained at a prestigious accounting or consulting firm, investment bank or independent valuation firm
- Experience in Machinery and Equipment required
- Proficiency in Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Desire to succeed in an entrepreneurial culture
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals
EOE -Veteran /Disabled/Minority/AA/F/M/SO