TD Bank Asset Servicing Manager in New York, New York
Auto req ID 163855BR
Job Title Asset Servicing Manager
Job Status Full Time
Country UNITED STATES
Province/ State New York
City New York
Location NYC - 52nd St (9th Fl)
Business Line TD Securities
Job Category - Primary Securities | Wholesale Banking
Job Category(s) Securities | Wholesale Banking
TD Description TD Securities provides a wide range of capital market products and services to corporate, government and institutional clients. The firm works with clients around the world, focusing selectively and strategically on the key financial centers: Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Vancouver, New York, London, Singapore and Tokyo. www.td.com
The Asset Servicing Manager is responsible for the day to day operations relating to corporate actions, dividend, bond interest, proxy and cost basis.
Oversees and supervises the day to day operations of the Asset Servicing department.
• Responsible for voluntary and mandatory corporate action events.
• Responsible for dividend, bond interest and cost basis processing..
• Oversight for proxy processing through a third party vendor.
• Faces off as firm Asset Serving subject matter expert with Risk Department, Auditors and Local regulators.
• People management responsibility includes day to day supervision along with mentoring and personal development of team members.
• Manages and drives execution of large and small scale department projects and initiatives including technology components.
• Reviews and recommends new methods and procedures to make daily operations in the department more efficient/effective.
• Point of escalation for external clients and business partners regarding Asset Servicing issues.
• Continuously monitoring processes and regulations to ensure the firm is current with any changes in the regulations or vendor applications.
• Develop department risk and monitoring metrics. #LI-JH2
This role is responsible for personnel development, contributions to strategic projects and identifying/analyzing areas of process improvement. This role should also anticipate changes in the business environment and develop plans
to proactively address them, while also ensuring compliance with current and upcoming industry regulations. Personnel development will be a key component accomplished through training, coaching and mentoring. Strategic project contribution includes input on design and implementation of new product offerings and back office support systems.
Proicient in all types of corporate actions effecting equities, options and fixed income products.
• 8+ years experience.
• 5+ years experience managing a small team.
• In depth experience within DTC's Corporate Action portal.
• User related experience with Sungard XSP software product a plus.
• Proven management and leadership skills.
• Must be detail-oriented, very organized, and displays a relentless focus on customer service and customer satisfaction.
• Ability to communicate with customers, co-workers, and various business contacts in a professional manner.
• Holds self-accountable for high personal and professional standards.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at email@example.com. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) New York
City (Primary) New York