Comcast Analyst, Media Intelligence in NEW YORK, New York
Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
Responsible for participating in gathering and analyzing information
about a market, a product or service to be offered in that market, and
the past, present, and potential customers for the product or service.
Depends on others for instruction, guidance, and direction. Develops
competence in own area by performing routine work.
- Works directly with internal, cross-functional teams and department
leadership to develop and execute marketing research plans to provide
information and insight.
- Analyzes data and uses various methods to reports findings to
appropriate team members or clients.
- Maintains and publishes summary reports of key market facts/ findings.
- Makes suggestions on research software for local markets.
- Coordinates the creation of all research materials.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience.
- Proficient with MS Office Applications (Excel & PowerPoint).
- Experience working with audience measurement tools (Nielsen, ComScore, Strata View, etc.) and/or syndicated data (Scarborough, Experian, Polk, Kantar, etc.)
- Understands fundamentals media measurement, research and local cable advertising.
- Background creating compelling stories that drive sales strategy using various sources of data.
- Ability to analyze and translate data-based findings into clear, relevant and actionable insights.
- Solid presentation skills.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer